Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Chocolate Eclair Cake





Ingredients

1 box graham crackers
2  3 oz boxes French Vanilla Pudding
1 can chocolate icing
1 9oz cool whip

****************************************************************

Directions

Line a 13" x 9" pan with whole graham crackers.


Mix pudding as directed on the box.  Let pudding set for 5 minutes.
Fold the whip cream into the prepared pudding.


 Pour half of the mixture over the graham crackers.


Put another layer of crackers on top of the pudding.


Pour the rest of the pudding over the crackers.  Add another layer of crackers.
Melt the chocolate icing in the microwave until melted, about 30 seconds.


 Pour the melted icing over the crackers and spread evenly.
 Refrigerate for one day.



ENJOY!!!  


* This recipe was given to our Brownie Troop 1572 in 2002, by Abby Crowley.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see, 
Only as much as I dream can I be." 

~ Karen Ravn

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
If you prefer to make your own chocolate icing mix 1/3 c. cocoa, 1 c. sugar, 1 t. vanilla, 1 stick of butter and 1/4 c. milk to a saucepan and boil for 1 minute.  Allow to completely cool.

This tip is from BaysChick at allrecipes.com  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-eclair-dessert/


No comments:

Post a Comment