Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Coconut Cream Coffee-VaVa Voom!!!


Coconut Cream Coffee

Oh WOW...I could write a whole post about coconut milk alone!  I was so surprised when I opened the can and the results when mixed with coffee are AMAZING!!!  Coconut Cream Coffee will give those expensive coffee shops a run for their $$$.  My only reservation is I couldn't stop drinking it.  That wouldn't normally be a bad thing, but I made and drank it all at night!

Ingredients

2 c. coffee
1/2 c. coconut milk
1 packet of stevia



Directions

Place 2 cups of coffee in a saucepan and heat over low heat.  Add the coconut milk and heat to desired temperature.  You may need to turn up the heat a little to achieve the perfect temperature.  Add the packet of stevia and pour into 2 cups.  

* This recipe is from organicauthority.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment